To promote the role of PRM in interdisciplinary stroke rehabilitation by promoting evidence-based clinical practice, education and research; and by connecting PRMs with common interests in stroke rehabilitation in and out of Europe.
- To provide clinical information of stroke rehabilitation service in European countries.
- To set up appropriate educational programs and to harmonize the education on stroke rehabilitation among European countries in collaboration with the European Board of UEMS PRM.
- To promote scientific collaboration within Europe and with other scientific societies/organizations, such as WHO, ISPRM, WSO, ACRM.
- To promote collaboration of non-profit patient organizations
- Survey study on stroke rehabilitation service system
- Webinars on stroke rehabilitation (ex. acute rehabilitation, interprofessional collaboration for stroke rehabilitation)
- ESPRM congresses: Preparing suggestions for workshops, educational courses, sessions, etc., with special topics for stroke rehabilitation, in collaboration with the Scientific Committee of ESPRM
- In European Congress of Physical and Rehabilitation, the sessions on the topic of stroke rehabilitation have been organized.
- Guna BerzinaMember
- Marco FranceschiniMember
- Alain YelnikMember
- Dominic PerennouMember